SENSOFIT RET 5830
Manual retractable assembly for hygienic applications in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industry
The SENSOFIT RET 5830 is a manual retractable assembly with position switch and cleaning connection for hygienic applications in the food and beverage industry. It comes with INGOLD connection (G1¼ coupling nut with 28 mm / 1.1″ O-ring position) to be fixed to tanks or pipes. The retractable housing is designed for Ø12 / 225 mm or Ø0.47 / 8.9″ sensors that can be inserted in the process liquid by the drive unit in order to measure chemical or physical properties. The drive unit is hand controlled.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- With position switch and cleaning connection (G⅛, ¼ NPT)
- Hygienic stainless steel (1.4404 / 316L) design
- Automatic safety lock while sensor is removed
- Automatic locking system with indicators for the two positions ″service″ and ″measure″
- Safe handling under higher process pressure due to unique rotary drive
- Surface finish Ra <0.78
- With hygienic process connection
- EPDM (FDA conform) and FPM sealing material
- Drive unit free of maintenance