The OPTIBATCH 4011 is the standard Coriolis mass flowmeter for process batching of conductive and non-conductive liquids. It is a highly accurate and specialised meter for linear and rotating filling machines. The fully welded maintenance-free device with twin U-shape is particularly suitable for hygienic applications in the pharmaceutical or food and beverage industries. It can be equipped with DIN11864-2 hygienic flange connections, hygienic clamp connections or many other bespoke fittings according to customer specifications.
- Twin bent tube design for process batching
- No separate converter needed: Communication direct from meter
- Excellent low flow stability, accuracy and repeatability
- Stainless steel construction for hygienic or non-hygienic applications
- Welded outer casing, sealed to IP67
- Immunity to crosstalk: resistant to installation and process effects